Over the last few years, I’ve started, ran, and sold multiple companies. Those companies have led to me working with household names such as McDonald’s, Square Cash, the NBA, and Crown Royal, to name a few.
If I’ve learned anything through my experiences, it’s that growth and development (whether personal or professional) are the keys to success in life and business.
I work with companies as a speaker and consultant conducting keynote presentations, on- and offline workshops, and employee trainings. I talk about leadership, the entrepreneurial mindset, personal development, productivity, and more.
Popular workshops & keynotes
- The what, the why, and the how of delegation (leadership) — For founders, CEOs, and managers who are leading creative teams (writing, design, web, etc).
- Recognizing your inner entrepreneur (entrepreneurial mindset) — A framework to help founders, CEOs, and teams better balance the employee mindset vs the entrepreneurial mindset.
- The formula for overcoming fear (personal development)— A formula for acknowledging and overcoming personal and professional fear.
- 5 proven steps to getting ANYTHING done (productivity) — For every team that works on multiple projects. This session focuses on a blueprint for ALWAYS getting things done on time and within scope.
Here’s what to expect
- Relevant — I do my homework on my audience so that I can ensure my workshops and keynotes are relevant.
- Relatable — Stories help us better understand and retain information. Expect lots of entertaining, inspirational, relatable, vulnerable, and transparent stories.
- Real — I’m in the people business. So expect personable, non-robotic, jargon-less interactions.
- Valuable — I provide actionable information that is backed by research and personal experiences.
What people are saying
You were dropping gems, fam... ??— RoMeRo ??? (@RomeroBoukman) August 5, 2017
If you think I’ll be a great fit for your company/conference, shoot me an email at email@example.com. My team and I look forward to hearing from you.